NHFT Children’s Services – Have Your Say

If you are a child or young person using health services in Northamptonshire, or a parent or carer of a child or young person, we want to hear your views.

Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is the main provider of community-based children’s health services in the county.

Services we provide include community nursing, special school nursing, speech and language therapy, child and adolescent mental health (CAMHS) services, dietetics, physiotherapy and occupational therapy.

Our aim is to deliver quality, integrated care, and while we are proud of many of the services we deliver, we recognise there is always room for improvement.

We are particularly interested to hear from you if you have used more than one of our services, and we want to know what you thought of the experience. What was good about it, what was bad, and how can we make it better.

Our goal is to deliver the best possible services we can within the available resources, and patient and service user feedback is essential to help us do this.

One of our priorities is to ensure our children’s services are better integrated, i.e. working well both with each other, and with other health and social care providers in the county, so we would also like to know your thoughts on that.

We also want to hear from parents and young people who would be interested in working more closely with us to help us plan and deliver our services. We are also looking for people to take part in our video and written case studies to help us promote our children and young people’s services.

To give us your views, for the chance to be one of our patient case studies, or to get involved, please email chris.gomm@nhft.nhs.uk or call 01536 452072.

You can also complete a survey online here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CYPSsurvey

Get Social & Follow Us!

Your login details have been used by another user or machine. Login details can only be used once at any one time so you have therefore automatically been logged out. Please contact your sites administrator if you believe this other user or machine has unauthorised access.